Hi-Tech Training GDPR Policy
Hi-Tech Training GDPR Policy Statement
It is the policy of Hi-Tech Training to safeguard the personal information under our remit and in developing a data protection regime that is effective, fit for purpose and demonstrates an understanding and appreciation of GDPR regulation requirements. Our preparation and objectives for GDPR compliance have been summarised in this statement and include the development and implementation of new data protection roles, policies, procedures, controls and measures to ensure maximum and ongoing compliance.
__Paul Coughlan__ 28th June 2021 Hi-Tech Training Owner Director Date
Hi-Tech Training GDPR Procedure
- Hi-Tech Training are committed to safeguarding the privacy of our learners, staff and stakeholders.
- Using your personal information.
Personal information submitted to us through our website or in person will be used for the purposes specified in this policy or on the relevant pages of the website.
Hi-Tech Training may use your personal information to:
- Administer learner programme attendance and certification (Contract Fulfilment)
- Send statements, invoices and payment reminders to learners, and collect payments.
- Send email notifications that learners have specifically requested.
- Send marketing communications relating to our business which we think may be of interest to learners, by post or, where learners have specifically agreed to this. There is an “Opt in” option by ticking box on online Course Registration.
(Learners can inform us by email or similar at any time if they no longer require marketing communications).